1. All applications regarding availing of the facility of the school bus or discontinuing it or the change of bus stops is to be submitted at school reception.
2. The service is not mandatory but only an extra facility provided to the school students.
3. Routes of the school buses are drawn up carefully after giving due consideration to the convenience of the parents.However, the decision of the school authorities on routing, timing, pick-up points, etc., of the bus will be final.
4. All students using school bus are expected to be on the right side of the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
5. Students are not allowed to eat in the bus.
6. The children will be handed over to the designated person only at the bus stop.
7. In case of change of residence address, no child will be allowed to change the bus route without prior writtenpermission of school authorities.
8. Students are expected to obey the caretaker and bus monitors appointed by the school. Indiscipline in the bus will not be tolerated and may lead to debarring the students from travelling in the bus or discontinuation of the bus service for him/her.
9. For any transport enquiry kindly contact the Transport In charge on 8222970054.