Expectations from Parents of Vidyashree Pariwar
• To attend all PTMs on time for discussing the development of the child.
• To sign the almanac of the child on regular basis so that no important information is missed.
• Be a co-partner with school and the overall development of the child.
• To help your child in finishing their homework with quality.
• To help your child in revising the work done at school on regular basis.
• To pay the fees and other dues in time.
Expectations from VIDYASHREEANS
• To protect and promote the sanctity of school
• To safeguard and preserve School property.
• To be responsible for individual's properties.
• To maintain cleanliness in the classrooms and also help in making an ecologically green school.
• To follow the instructions given in the school by the staff.
• To uphold the dignity of the school programs by organizing, participating in and helping in whatever way help is required.
• Students should speak softly and only in English while in school.
• Students should behave responsibly towards friends and acquaintances.
• Student should be dressed appropriately all the time while they are in campus.